Sunday, 26 August 2012

Always Elegant and Mocha Morning

I made this card for a friends wedding. I will be sad to see the Stampin' Up! Mocha Morning Specialty Patterned Papers retire at the end of this month. Also retiring is Always Elegant Stamp Set that I have used on this card. I have heat embossed the image by mixing Gold Embossing Powder with the Anitque Gold Glitter in Fine Galay Glitter (also retiring). I used Vanilla Satin Ribbon (also retiring) and the strip from the Stampin' Up! Basic Pearls. We recently completed this card during our July Card Making Class. Cark Making Classes are held in Cameron Park, which is in the Newcastle Area of NSW.
                           today to place your order or for more information on class times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...