Friday, 14 September 2012

FAUX PATINA SERIES


Another in the Faux Patina Series. On this card I used Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art Stampset and coordinating framelits for my Bigshot. Embossed the Finial Press Embossing Folder - now retired, through the Bigshot. To get this effect I used the following inks:- Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Early Expresso. I then lightly swiped Versamark ink over the raised parts and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I also mixed a little glitter in the gold embossing powder. EMAIL ME today to place your order for any Stampin' Up! Products and have it delivered direct to your door. I will post more of the samples I had a play around with over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...