Tuesday, 11 September 2012

FAUX PATINA TECHNIQUE

What a lovely group of ladies I had in card class last night. We had a play around with the Faux Patina Techique. On this card I used Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art Stampset and coordinating framelits for my Bigshot. Embossed the Finial Press Embossing Folder - now retired, through the Bigshot. To get this effect I used the following inks:- Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder and Melon Mambo. I then lightly swiped Versamark ink over the raised parts and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. The UTube below shows you how to do this. This is not me it is a lady from USA, but a fab UTube and the one that I used to learn the technique myslelf.
EMAIL ME today to place your order for any Stampin' Up! Products and have it delivered direct to your door. I will post more of the samples I had a play around with over the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...