Sunday, 2 September 2012

Happy Fathers Day


appy Father's Day. Card I have made for my Dad using Stampin' Up! Best Dad Ever Stamp Set . I have used the Comfort Cafe' Designer Patterned Paper. To get the worn look I used Early Expresso Co'orindation Cardstock which is in the Holiday Catalogue and ran it through my bigshot using Houndstooth embossing folder. I have then sanded the cardstock back using Stampin' Up Sanding block. When you sand it back it shows up the inside colour of the cardstock producing this great worn vintage look. I absolutely love this.

  email me today to place your order and have it delivered direct to your door  anywhere in Australia. Payment via direct deposit, paypal or credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...