Sunday, 30 September 2012

HOLIDAY CATALOGUE EMBELLISHMENTS FROM STAMPIN' UP!


Over the coming weeks I will be showing some of my favourite items out of the current Stampin' Up! Annual and Holiday Catalgoues. Today I am going with Embellishments from the Holiday Catalogue. I simply love all three of these. Firstly Stampin' Up! Designer Brushed Bronze Buttons - $11.95 for 16. They are 2.2cm in diameter and love the aged vintage look they have. Next the Cotton Ribbon - $13.95 is 2.2cm in width and 9.1m on the roll. What is great about this ribbon is that you can colour it and stamp on it, making it a one of a kind item for any project. Lastly is this photo is the Stampin' Up! Desginer Ribbon Slides - $8.95 for 16. They are 1.4cm in width and co-ordinate perfectly with 1cm ribbon or you can used wider ribbon like the cotton ribbon in the photo to give you a runched up look. I will have some projects soom where I will be using these embellishments.
If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products just  EMAIL ME and they will be sent to you directly anywhere in Australia.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...