Wednesday, 19 September 2012

LAST ON OF FAUX PATINA SERIES

 
 If you check out my post from 12/9/2012 you can access the UTube demo which shows you how to complete this Faux Patina Technique. On this card I used Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art Stampset and coordinating framelits for my Bigshot. Embossed the Finial Press Embossing Folder - now retired, through the Bigshot. To get this effect I used the following inks:- Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Island Indigo and Night of Navy. I then lightly swiped Versamark ink over the raised parts and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. EMAIL ME today to place your order for any Stampin' Up! Products and have it delivered direct to your door. I will post more of the samples I had a play around with over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...