Friday, 5 October 2012

STAMPIN' UP! DINOROAR BIRTHDAY CARD

Here is a card that I made for a birthday party this weekend that my son is going to.
I used the Stampin' Up! Core'dinations cardstock in Expresso and ran it through my bigshot with the new woodgrain embossing folder. I then sanded it back to get the two tone distressed look.


 
EMAIL ME today to order Stampin' Up! products and have then sent anywhere in Australia.
 Postage is $5.95 for orders upto $120 or 5% of order total whichever is greater.

Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Dinoroar
Inks. - Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Early Expresso
Cardstock - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse and Core'dinations Expresso
Bigshot - Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder
Other - Sanding Block, Blender Pen, Sponge Daubers


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...