Saturday, 13 October 2012

MEMORABLE MOMEMTS MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD

 
A huge Happy Birthday to my Brother In Law today. Yep he turns the big 4.0. This is the card I have made for him using some of the new products I have recently added to my stache. 
 
 
 
 
I am also using this card for this weeks Just Add Ink #139 Challenge - Just Add Something New.
 I sometimes really struggle to make a nice masculine card but I am very happy with this one.  The Stamp Set I used is  Memorable Moments, the colours are Early Expresso and Island Indigo,
I also used the new Festival of Prints Patterned Papers, Chevron and Argyle Textured Empressions Ebossing Folders and Designerr Ribbon Slides. All these new products are in Stampin' Up! Annual and Holiday Catalogues I hope you like this card.
 


6 comments:

  1. GREAT card, Karlie! I love the colour combo, and all those lovely textures that work so well for a masculine card. Love how you used the DSP, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card Karlie! You have hit the right balance between texture and patterns for a masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Karlie. This is the 2nd card I've seen that has used the Festival of Prints paper. I think maybe I'll have to take a closer look at it. Thanks for joining in with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Jo. Take a look through my blog. I have another 2 or 3 projects where I have used the Festival of Prints and another 2 that I am in the process of photographing to put up.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...