Wednesday, 10 October 2012

SIMPLY SCORED BOXES FOR STAMP CLUB GIRLS

 

I have been very busy lately making cute little gift boxes for my stamp club girls. They were all filled up with scrummy ribbons and 3x3 patterned papers. The girls just loved them.
Over the next few days I will show you some variations that I have done with the same box using all the same base materials.  I also have a free tutorial for you all so that you can make these yourself - woohoo!  Be patient though people as I am still writing them up for you all. I hope you like these boxes and remember to pop back in for the tutorial.
 
Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Friendship Preserved
Inks. - Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Cardstock and Paper- Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints Patterned Papers
Bigshot - Window Frames Collection Framelits
Other - Blender Pen, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Early Express Embossing Powder, Piercing Mat, Piercing Tool, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Simply Scored
 

EMAIL ME today to order Stampin' Up! products and have then sent anywhere in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...