Friday, 26 October 2012

STAMPIN' UP! - MAKE A MONSTER TREATS - YUM - CUSTOMER CREATION OF THE MONTH

 


Don't these just look delicious. Another creation from my friend Shelley  for her sons 5th Birthday. All gluten and nut free too. The kids just loved the little flags and monsters.
Alot of you girls have been emailing or bringing to class your latest creations, which I just love to see. Which brings me to the point of my newest competiton. Each month I will feature a Customer Creation and the winner will receive a prize from me. So get your creative caps on. I will announce the first competition theme on November 1st.  Shelley will be receiving a little gift from me as her projects will be featuring on my blog over the next few days. She really was a busy lady and made so many monster themed projects.

 Rules for Customer Creation of the Month
Project must be made completely from Stampin' Up! Products current or retired
You will need to email me a photo of your project and include what you used.
There will be a prize for each months winner ( Posted to Australian Residents Only)
The theme will be announced on the 1st day of the month
Entries open on the 1st day of the month and close on the 25th day of the month.
Competition winner will be announced on my blog & facebook page on last day of the month

Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Make a Monster
Inks. - Wild Wasabi and Marina Mist
Cardstock and Paper- Very Vanilla ,Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango and Marina Mist
Punches - Petite Pennants Builder
Other -Googlies.
 

EMAIL ME today to order Stampin' Up! products and have delivered to your door anywhere  in Australia or to enter your project in my Customer Creation of the Month Competition

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...