Wednesday, 17 October 2012

STAMPIN' UP! SUMMER SMOOCHES SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT

JAI #10 OCTOBER CHALLENGE

 
Well I have finally got my act together and entered my first Just Add Ink challenge. This months Scrapbooking Challenge was to Just Add Bright Colours. I simly love Stampin' Up! Summer Smooches Patterned Papers so that is what I decided to use for my layouts, thats right I said layouts.
 (I have a few more for this months challenge and will post them over the next few days).  
In this layout I also used the Border Banter and Loving Thoughts Stamp Sets. My Sizzix Bigshot got a lookin to with the Tasteful Trims Die. Oh I also used a strip of paper from the now retired Island Oasis Patterned Papers. I hope you like my scrap page and be sure to check back in over the next few days and have a peek at the other pages I have made for this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karlie! Good to see you playing along with us at Just Add Ink! Your layout is fantastic - I love the colour blocking which works so well with those papers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...