Tuesday, 9 October 2012

TUESDAY'S TIPS AND TECHNIQUES - STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS

Welcome to the first of Tuesday's Tips and Techniques.




 Each Tuesday I will pass on a handy tip or technique. Todays tip is for Stampin' Up! Many Marvellous Markers or Stampin' Write Markers. Did you know that you should store your markers horizontally as shown in the photograph. I found this out the hard way last week. I had my new 2012-2014 In Colour markers sitting in my craft tub on my desk. I went to use Primrose Petals and could barely get it to write on the fine tip side. Solution. I just turned it up the other way for a day and it worked again thankfully. I have now put them in with my Many Marvellous Markers which are stored the correct way.
Stampin Write Many Marvellous Markers  including case as shown are $189.95 with 38 markers
Stampin' Write Markers in either Brights or Subtles are $45.95 with 10 in a pack
Stampin Write Neutrals Markers - $39.95 with 8 in the pack
Stampin' Write In colour Markers - $25.95 with 5 in the pack.

EMAIL ME today to order Stampin' Up! products and have then sent anywhere in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...