Sunday, 11 November 2012

BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY

 
 
 
 
 
I have quite a few cards to make for my regular customers and friends this month. They all seem to have November Birthdays. I made this one over two days coming back to it several times as it is well out of my comfort zone. I love Marina Mist, Sahara Sand and Early Expresso as a colour combo and use them regluarly but found the addition of Tangerine Tango was difficult for me to incorporate, but in the end I am really happy with the card I came up with. I simply love the Beautiful Birthday stamp.  I got the lovely sketch from Mojo Monday 266 challenge. Colour combo is from Just Add Ink 143 -  Challenge.  I hope you like my card.


Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Frecnch Foliage, En Francais, Beautiful Birthday, Very Vintage
Inks. - Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand,  Early Expresso & Versa Mark
Cardstock and Paper- Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand and Early Expresso , Festival of Prints Patterned Papers
Bigshot - Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Punches - 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Other - , Dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint Mist,  Sponge Daubers, Tangerine Tango Scalloped Dots Ribbon, Early Expresso 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karlie! Love all the layers and different butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, Karlie! I love the balance of colour, and all the little elements you've used; lots of detail to draw in the eye. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Karlie, the text on the butterfly and textured Sahara panel are perfect additions and you have used the challenge colours beautifully. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers Karlie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...