Friday, 30 November 2012

BY THE SEASHORE

 
A card I made last week for no particular reason except that I wanted to play with some of my new things. Like most of you I get stamps etc and they sit in my collection but take some time to see any ink. I have been experimenting with watercolouring and used this card to have a play.
 
 
 
Email me to order Stampin' Up! products & have them delivered direct to your door anywhere in Australia
Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - By the Seashore, Jumbo Texture Wheel - now retired
Inks. - Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Cardstock and Paper- Whister White, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand,  Pool Party
Bigshot - Fancy Fan Textured Embossing Folder
Other - Dimensionals, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Sponge Daubers, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...