Thursday, 15 November 2012

CUSTOMER CREATION OF THE MONTH - SPRING

I am still taking submissions for this months "Customer Creations Competition". The theme for this month is Spring.
This is my creation - I can't win of course. So email me your entries in now. There is a prize for the winner and this will be posted to you. Entries are open to anyone in Australia. Winner will be announced in the first week of December and their creation will be displayed on my blog for all to admire.

 
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set
 
Perfect Punches Stamp Set
 


Email me to order any Stampin' Up! products and have them delivered direct anywhere in Australia


Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Perfect Punches, Mixed Bunch
Inks. - Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Rasberry Ripple,
Cardstock and Paper- Whisper White, Pool Party, Raberry Ripple, Early Expresso
Bigshot - Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Other -  Dimensionals,  Sponge Daubers, Pool Party Seam Binding, Dazzling Details, Bird Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...