Sunday, 25 November 2012

DAZZLING DETAILS

Another quick card. I wanted to try out my new firm foam ink pads and also the Silver Dazzling Details. Loving both. The Dazzling Details has a very fine tip and is quite precise. I also like that it is very glittery ( that is a word I am sure) unlike other brands on the market where there are "holes" between the glitter.



Email me to order Stampin' Up! products & have them delivered direct to your door anywhere in Australia
Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - En Francais
Inks. - Sahara Sand
Cardstock and Paper- Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
Bigshot - Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die
Other -  Dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint Mist,  Sponge Daubers, Silver Dazzling Details, Ribbon Sliders, 1/8" Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Marina Scalloped Dots Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...