Monday, 5 November 2012

DELIGHTFUL DECORATIONS - CHRISTMAS CARD


 
 


With only 7 weeks unitl Chistmas I thought it was time to start making some cards. I am way behing this year. Normally I have about 60 done already to go out to friends on the 1st Deember, but this year I have only got none, so I better get my Santa hat on I think. This is the first one I have made and I have used the sketch from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #59. I had quite a bit of trouble getting this one to work with what I wanted to do, but I am happy with the finished results. I am thinking I need to get myself some square punches though as I did all the squares on my guilotine. Something else to add to my wishlist - Santa I have been good!
 
EMAIL ME today to book your in home workshop or to order Stampin' Up! products and have then delivered to your door anywhere in Australia.

Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Delightful Decorations
Inks. -  Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock and Paper- Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Very VanillaFestival of Prints Patterned Papers
Punches- Ornament Punch
Other - Insland Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad (retired item), Dimensionals.


5 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card Karlie! I love those non-traditional colours! Love the added rhinestones! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great holiday card! The ornament is the perfect focal point! Love all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a fun card, love the patterns and love the ornament at centre stage!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tui. I too love the patterns in the Festival of Prints Papers. My customers are loving them too :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...