Wednesday, 14 November 2012

MANHATTAN FLOWER CARD

As many of you would know I have been making quite a few cards lately and entering them for challenges at various places. Well with all the creativity flowing there has been alot of misses with thing I thought might work but didn't. I have accumulated various stamped images, cut outs, embossed background etc. So I thought I would put them to good use and make up some quick cards. This is one of them.
I have left off the sentiment on this card as I think it could be used for birthday, thankyou, sympathy or anniversay card. Will have to wait and see what I will use it for later. It is going into my little stach.


 
 

Email me to order Stampin' Up! products & have them delivered direct to your door anywhere in Australia
Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - En Francais
Inks. - Sahara Sand
Cardstock and Paper- Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Bigshot - Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Other -  Dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint Mist,  Sponge Daubers, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...