Monday, 12 November 2012

MERRY & TYPE

 
I heard over the weekend that there is only 42 sleeps until Christmas. How the year has flown by. I have been getting into gear with my Christmas cards this year so that I am not madly making them during the last week in November ready to post during the first two weeks in December. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for this one. I am loving the Festival of Prints Design Series Paper Stack & the Festive Paper Piercing Pack - which you can get for free during this months promotion. Click here  for promotion details .
 
 
 
 
 

EMAIL ME today to book your in home workshop or to order Stampin' Up! products and have then delivered to your door anywhere in Australia.

Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Merry & Type
Inks. -  Island Indigo
Cardstock and Paper-  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Festival of Prints Patterned Papers
Bigshot - Festive Paper Piercing Pack
Other -  Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat,  Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers


3 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card Karlie! I love those bright fun colours! Love what you've done with the banners! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... what a great Christmas card this is ... fun, fresh and festive!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dotted background! So festive for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...