Friday, 16 November 2012

MORE MERRY MESSAGES

I got this stamp set - More Merry Messages quite a few weeks ago now. Well it has finally seen some ink and I am loving it. I got the inspiration for this card from Merry Monday sketch.
I must say this sketch was a bit tricky at first but I love the end result. I have never before soley used
a sentiments stamp for an entire card  front and inside. I think I may make a few more of these for the fesitve season.
 
 
 
 Tips for this card - use clear mount perfectly placed guides on your clear blocks to line up your sentiment stamps .

EMAIL ME today to book your in home workshop or to order Stampin' Up! products and have then delivered to your door anywhere in Australia.

Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - More Merry Messages
Inks. -  Sahara Sand and Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock and Paper-  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Limeade & Festival of Prints Patterned Papers
Punches- 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Cirlcle
Other -   Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Limeade Bakers Twine


3 comments:

  1. Great card, I like how you used the sentiment down the Banner and your DSP. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Karlie, this sentiment is fantastic. Thank you for playing along with us this week for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, didn't this sentiment fit perfectly on the banner! Love this card, Karlie! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...