Sunday, 4 November 2012

OWL OCCASIONS BIRTHDAY CARD

 
 
 


Don't you just love this little guy. He is our of the Owl Occasions Stamp Set . I made this card for one of my Stamp Club girls birthday.   I am entering this one into  Just Add Ink  142 Sketch Challenge.  My stamp-a-ma-jig certainly got a workout with this card. If you like this card please leave a comment as I love to read them :)
 
 
Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Owl Occasions
Inks. - Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock and Paper- Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Summer Smooches Patterned Paper
Other -  Dimensionals, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Stamp-a-ma-jig


6 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card!

    Great idea to flip the sketch and thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish this little guy makes me smile everytime I use him. He is the guest star in my next class too.

      Delete
  2. I like your combination of DSP. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!! Love the colours, and your interpretation of the sketch, Karlie. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is second time i visited your blog because your way of blogging is really awesome and you can teach these kinds of art work in very easy way. I like this card and got inspiration from it.

    business cards embossed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...