Tuesday, 20 November 2012

STORAGE SOLUTIONS - STAMPIN' UP! CLEAR DVD CASES


Welcome to Tuesdays Tips, Techniques and Tutorials. This week I decided to are a tip about storage. Stampin' Up! Clear DVD cases are great for storing all kinds of crafty things. At only $9.95 for a pack of four  ( about $2.50 each) they are also a great price. Postage is $5.95 for upto 12 packs which is 48 dvd cases which is an absolute bargain.


I store all kinds of things in mine. This one I have added a little magnetic tape to  ( which you can get from Kmart) to store my Apothecary Accents Framelits in. I also store die cuts, prestamped images, rhinestones, pearls, googlies and stampin' write markers. What do you put in yours? 

 Email me today to order your clear dvd cases and have them sent direct to your doorstep.
Payment is via paypal, direct deposit or credit card






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...