Saturday, 1 December 2012

CUSTOMER CREATION OF THE MONTH - WINNER

Each month I hold a customer creation competition. This months theme was Spring.
And the winner for November is, drum roll, .... Michelle with this lovely card.
This is what Michelle said about her card - " I used a background stamp which is retired with lucky limeade. I used my stamp blooming with kindness with primrose petals, plus the finishing touches edgelits. The flowers are made from my new scallop punch which I cut as a spiral then folded."   I can also tell you that the Bliss stamp Michelle has used is from last years
Sale-a-bration.
Michelle will recieve a prize from me in the coming days.
 
 
 
 
DECEMBER THEME IS CHRISTMAS.
 Rules are that all the product used on your creation must be Stampin' Up! current or retired. This includes cardstock, inks, ribbons, stamps, embellishments etc. To enter all you need to do is create your project and email me a good quality photo of it along with a description of what you have used. Entry is open to anyone but prizes are only posted within Australia. By entering the competition your creation may also be posted in my newletters or on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...