Wednesday, 19 December 2012

STAMPIN' UP! OWL OCCASIONS CHRISTMAS CARD

With only 6 days til Christmas I thought I better start sharing some of the Christmas Cards I have been making with you all. This card was part of Decembers Card Class. Thanks to all the ladies that came and got very inky with me. I just love this little owl, but a Stamp-a-ma-jig is a must have for this card.
You might also want to check out the tutorials
which show you how to make this cute little card





Email me today to place your order and have it delivered direct to your door anywhere in Australia. 

Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Owl Occasions, More Merry Messages
Inks. - Gumball Green, Rasberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Cardstock and Paper- Gumball Green, Rasberry Ripple, Whisper White
Punches - Large Oval, Decorative Label
Other -  Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Simply Scored


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...