Wednesday, 16 January 2013

BACK FROM HOLIDAYS & COMPETITION WINNER

A few of you may have been wondering if I had fallen off the edge of the earth. It was nothing that drastic, I have just been away with the family having a lovely beach holiday. So now that I am back I have quite a bit to catch you all up on. Firstly are some lovely creations from December Customer Creation of the Month - Christmas Theme.  The winner this month was Lisa Hodge with this stunning Christmas Creation.
 

Lisa and her family gave this creation to my family as our Christmas Card. To say she went above and beyond is an understatement I think. There are many areas to this creation and it all folds up into and little book and is tied together with some Primrose Ribbon. Lisa used the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle and Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder for her creation.
Congratulations Lisa.

I must also give an honourable mention to Michelle with this lovely card.
Michelle used the Candlelight  Christmas Specialty Papers to for her creation.

 
There was no competition for January but the theme for February is Love. With Valentine's day coming up I think it is only fitting. but don't limit yourselves to just Valentine's. Think Wedding, Engagement, Sweet Friend etc. They are all cards that are sent with love. 
 Email me your creation today. Rules are posted here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...