Tuesday, 29 January 2013

CARD MAKING WITH STAMPIN' UP! WINDOW SHEETS


Welcome to the first Tuesday's Tips, Techniques and Tutorial for 2013. Today I have a project where I have used a Stampin' Up! Window Sheets for my card base.

This cute little card could be used for Valentines day, Engagement or for a dear friend.
To get the white stamped images on the clear window sheets I have used Stazon Ink in white.
The flower stamp is from Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration and the set is called Bloomin' Marvellous. I adore it. To make this card
1. Cut cardstock 3 1/4'x 3 1/4'. Then using heart stamp from Stampin' Up! You are Loved set stamp stamp it with Real Red ink onto the white card.
2. Cut Real Read cardstock 3.5" x 3.5". You need to cut 2 frames in the Real Red. One frames the image and then you adhere this whole piece to your A5 sheet of Clear Window Sheet. The other piece is adhered on the inside top half of your card to cover up where you stuck down your card front images
3. Cut 2 pieces of cardstock - in Real Red at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4". You then stick these down where you want to write on your card and them of the very back of your card again to cover where you have stuck down the inside piece for writing on.
4. I then stuck on a few basic rhinestone to give it some bling and dabbed on some Silver Dazzling Details on the bird and butterfly within the heart to make them pop a bit.

If you would like to order any of the products I have used today simply drop me an email. All products used on this card are from Stampin' Up!

I hope you like this weeks tutorial. If you do please leave a comment as I love reading them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...