Thursday, 14 February 2013

SHARING THE LOVE WITH BLOG CANDY

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you all got spoilt rotten. Being that today is all about love I have decided to share the love with some blog candy. The winner will receive a Reason to Smile stamp set and Ice Cream Parlour ribbon and buttons as shown in the photo below.


To be in the running to win this lovely prize is very simple. Only 3 steps to enter:-
1. Be a confirmed subscriber to my monthly newsletter - see right side bar or top of blog to sign up
Then answer the next two questions: -
*How many cards do you make during my "Stamp by Mail" subscription?
*What is the minimum free product you earn as a hostess in my Stamp Club?
The answers to these question can be found under the corresponding page tabs at the top of this blog.
Answers need to be made in the comment section of this blog or my facebook page. Prize will be posted to winner. Competition open to Australian Residents only. Competition starts 14/2/2013 and closes 9pm 11/3/2013.

You can email me if you have any dramas or to place a product order and have it delivered direct to your door anywhere in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...