Saturday, 16 February 2013

STAMPIN' UP! DAYDREAM MEDALLIONS

A card I created this morning for the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.
I really like the brightness of this card. Reminds me of a beautiful sunny day.



Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up! Email me to order yours today.
Stamp Sets - Loving Thoughts and Daydream Medallions
Inks. - So Saffrom,  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock and Paper- Rich Razzleberry,  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Sycamore Street Design Series Papers (SAB)
Bigshot - Floral Frames Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslit.
Other - Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Rhinestones Basic Jewels and Sponge Daubers.

3 comments:

  1. Bright and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karlie! I love the brightness of your card and agree that the flower reminds me of the sun! Love the added butterflies! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, I love your layers and gorgeous colour pallette!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...