Wednesday, 20 March 2013

PIRATE PUNCH ART

My almost 4 year old son and I have been attending quite a few pirate parties lately. Here is a card we gave to one of his friends. The original punch art is not my design, I found it on the internet - got to love google, but I now have no idea where or who was the original creator. It had no instructions but I have included a list of products that I used to make him after the photo.

Email me today to place your order and have it delivered direct to your door anywhere in Australia. 

Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Itty Bitty Banners -  Annual Catalogue and Sale-a-bration (SAB) set
Inks. - Early Espresso
Cardstock and Paper- Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Early Espresso Co'rdinations, Very Vanilla Sycamore Street Design Series Papers (SAB)
Bigshot - Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Banners and Apothecary Accents Framelits, 
Circle Punches  - 2 1/2inch, 3/4inch, 1 inch, 1/2 inch
Other Punches - Bird Punch, Owl Punch

To get the Sycamore Street Design paper, all you have to do is place a $100 order with me you will get a full  pack - 12 double sided sheets for free as part of Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration. Ends 22nd March 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...