Sunday, 21 April 2013

STAMP CLUB GIFTS


Just thought I would share with you all the gifts I made up for my ladies that recenlty  finished this round of Stamp Club. First I made them all this lovely box which was about 6 1/2 inches square.
The cardstock I used is now retired. 
Next I filled it was 6x6inch paper sheets of retired Stampin' Up! papers.
All the ladies loved their goodies boxes.

Lastly I decorated a notebook for them all. Most of the ladies have told me that they are using it to write down their Stampin' Up! wish lists in. I used last years Sale-a-bration papers to decorate them.
The rosette was made on my Stampin' Up! Simply Scored tool and I used the Elegant Butterly punch to finish them off.  I really hope all my ladies loved the gifts they received from me.
I will be seeing some of them a Card Class next week so I am sure they will all let me know then.
If you are interested in coming to classes I run both night and day time card class and scrap booking classes in the Newcastle Are. Click here for times and dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...