Wednesday, 12 June 2013

RETIREMENT LIST PROJECTS

With only about 3 weeks left to get your hands on Stampin' Up! Retirement Projects, I thought I would show some previous projects that I have made using them. I will have some more for you throughout this week. Remember you can order online.
 
 
I Dig you Stamp Set and Designer Printed Brads
 
Delightful Decorations Stamp Set - River Rock and Baja Breeze Colours
 
Two Tags Bigz Die
 
You are Loved Stamp Set
 
 
Best Dad Ever Stamp Set
 
Circle Circus Stamp Set
 
Fancy Favour Bigz Die
 
Candy Wrapper Die
 
 I will be placing a group order this month and drawing out a mystery hostess from all those that participate in the group/online order if it gets to over $300. You could win yourself $50 of free stampin' up product. To order online first register an account and then remember to select me - Karlie Yardy - as your demonstrator so you get discounted VIP prices. HOSTESS CODE FOR THE GROUP ORDER IS QY7XBMHB. You will be charged $5.95 postage or 5% whichever is higher and your order will be shipped direct from Stampin' Up! to your doorstep as soon as you have placed and paid for your order, even in the group order. No more waiting for everyone else to get their orders in.  If you wish your order to come to my house and pay less shipping or you want to participate in this but don't know how to work online ordering all you need to do is give me a call and we can work it out together. 
 I will be closing this order on 30th June at 5pm.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...