Tuesday, 4 June 2013

TUESDAY'S TIPS, TECHNIQUES AND TUTORIALS - LEGO CARD

Welcome to this weeks edition of Tuesday's Tips, Techniques and Tutorials.
I have been a bit slack lately and haven't shown any of the cards I have been making on my blog. So got my mojo on and photographed a few of them today for you all. This is the card I made my son for his birthday last week. Obviously he turned 4. Surprisingly he really liked the card, but wanted the 4 embellishment to wear on his shirt. So today I have a tip for you.
My tip this week is when making children's cards  is to make an additional embellishment piece and have it inside the card for them to wear. I just used some snail adhesive on the back of the piece to stick it to his shirt. You could also use a piece of the Multipurpose Adhesive sheets.  Hope you all have a great week.






Email me today to place your order or click the shop now button above to order online and have it delivered direct to your door anywhere in Australia. 

Card Making Supplies: All items are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Memorable Moments
Cardstock and Paper- Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Brights Paper Stack
Ink - Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Basic Grey
Bigshot - Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Clear Circle Die, Vintage Wallpaper and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders.
 Punches -  1/2" Circle, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Cirlce
Other - Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail, Sponge Daubers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...