Tuesday, 9 July 2013

TUESDAY'S TIPS, TECHNIQUES AND TUTORIALS - FRAMELIT DIE CARDS.

Welcome to this weeks edition of Tuesday's Tips, Techniques and Tutorials. This week is a tutorial  from the lovely Shannon West who works in the Stampin' Up! office. Shannon shares with us how to make some lovely cards using the framelit dies. This week we gave the framelits a workout in last nights class. On Friday I have another 5 lovely ladies coming along to do some framelit layering, paper piercing and heat embossing. Will pop the cards up here once I have photographed them.  I hope you all learn something from this weeks tutorial.  Karlie :)
 

 

  
 
QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
To join my Stampin Up Team go HERE. Lots of giggles and team sharing plus you get a 20% discount on all your products. 
 
Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...