Friday, 16 August 2013

BABY SHOWER CARD

Hi everyone, hope you are all keeping well. Since having my little baby Kaden I haven't had a lot of time to get creative. So it was nice to have a play last week. This is the first card I have made in a month. Can you believe my little one is already a month old, I certainly can't.
Anyway my good friend Lisa had her baby shower last weekend and this is the card I made for her. Super cute I think. List of items I used is below.
 


 

Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
 

 
All items used are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps
• Itty Bitty Banners

Paper
• Pool Party Cardstock
• Very Vanilla Cardstock
• Strawberry Slush Cardstock
• More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper  - Retired

Ink
• Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad®

Accessories
• Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
•  Bitty Banners Framelits™ Dies
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Big Shot™
• Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
• 1 1/4" Circle Punch
• 1" Circle Punch
• Rhinestone Basic Jewels
• Scallop Circle Bigz™ Die








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...