Sunday, 11 August 2013

NEW CATALOGUE PAPER SHARE


Good Morning everyone. This month I am running a paper share so that everyone can get there hands on all the new papers at a fraction of the price it would be to buy whole packs.

Simply email me by the 20th August if you would like to take part. Payment is via bank deposit or paypal. You will receive 1/4 pack of each paper listed which will be cut into sheets of 6x12 inches. I will order each share as it fills and start cutting so that you get your products asap.

I'll post in satchels - 3kg is $12 - paper is heavy. Pick up is from Cameron Park NSW 2285.

Paper Share - $53.60 -  Reduced to $48 per person this month only 

You get 1/4 of each paper pack below

Soho Subway

Afternoon Picnic

I am Me

Gingham Garden

Etcetera

Birthday Basics

Venetian Romance

Eastern Elegance

Modern Medley

Quartrefancy Specialty

Naturals Composition Specialty

 
I will be running  different shares each month so be sure to read your newsletters to see what we are doing in the next month.
Each share needs 4 people. When one fills I will start another - which will also need 4 people to go ahead - so get in quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...