Tuesday, 3 September 2013

BUILD A BANNER SIMPLY CREATED KIT TUTORIAL

Welcome to Tuesdays Tips, Techniques and Tutorials. Today I am sharing the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit.
When I saw these in the new seasonal catalogue I had to have them. With two young boys I thought they would come in very handy for birthday parties and the like. I also loved that you get a whole alphabet of stencils with them. I plan on using these with my kids to make banners for Birthdays, Christmas, Naming Days and all sorts of other things. So easy and the kids will love it.
 
 



 
 
QUICK LINKS
Here's what  is happening in Stampin' Up! and at Stamping with Karlie right now:

Shop anytime
Shop  in my Online store 24/7 HERE.

Get Free Projects and Products
Want free monthly tutorials from me plus the ability to earn hostess benefits without hosting a party? Join one of my Stampin Up Clubs (It's all by mail and email so you can join anywhere in Australia). Details HERE.
 
Join
To join my Stampin Up Team go HERE. Lots of giggles and team sharing plus you get a 20% discount on all your products. 
 
Grab a Bargain
Shop the Weekly Deals HERE
Shop the Clearance Rack HERE. Up to 80% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...