Thursday, 19 September 2013

CHALK TALK

A card I made for last months card class using Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk set.
I really love this stamp and framelits set. It was one of the first things I ordered when the new catalogue was released. But having a new baby in the house it has taken me a while to be able to play with the set. Due to the lack of creative time and therefore decreased creative mojo, I cased this card from several I have seen and rolled them all into my own little creation.
 
 
 

 

Chalk Talk Clear Bundle

 

Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
All items used are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps
• Chalk Talk


Paper
• Bermuda Bay Card Stock
• Rose Red White Card Stock
• Basic Black White Card Stock

Ink
• Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Write Marker™
• Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Write Marker™
• Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Write Marker™
• Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Write Marker™
• Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Write Marker™
• Black Stazon Ink Pad™


Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon
• Stampin’ Dimensionals™
• Chalk Talk Framelits™
• Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
• Bigshot
• Glue Dots
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...