Thursday, 5 September 2013

FACEBOOK FREEBIE/BLOG CANDY TIME


Well good morning to you all. In the last few weeks it has just been a baby-a-thon around here. I had my new bub 7 weeks ago, then my cousin had a baby girl, my other cousin a baby boy and 2 of my good friends have also had babies in the last 2 weeks. So needless to say baby cards have been flying thick and fast. So with all the loved up hormones going around me I thought it was time for some giveaways. This one is easy to win too. All you have to do is leave a comment as to which card you like the best. Scroll down for further details.
 
Above is my bib card.

And I will call this one the Oval Card.
 
Here are the items I used to make them. Click on the pictures to go to my online store. 
 
Baby Prints - Clear-Mount Stamp

Baby Prints Stamp Set
 
Ovals Collection Framelits Dies

 
Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds
 
So just comment bib or ovals to be in the draw to win. You can comment on either facebook or my blog. Competition closes at the end of September. Prize is an embellishment pack and it does have some of the lovely pre-made clay flowers in it for you. Competition is open to Australian Residents only. So hurry up and let me know which card is your favourite!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...