Sunday, 1 September 2013

HAPPY FATHERS DAY


A card I made for my Dad this Fathers Day.
I am really pleased with this card. It was also the card we made for this months card class.
Not my usual style but I do like the simplicity of it and I am in love with washi tape.
 

 
Amazing Family Clear-Mount Stamp Set

 

Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
All items used are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps
• Amazing Family

Paper
• Crumb Cake Card Stock
• Naturals White Card Stock
• Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper

Ink
• Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad™
• Smokey Slate Stampin’ Pad

Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
• Stampin’ Dimensionals™
• Neutrals Candy Dots
• Paper Snips
• Glue Dots
• Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...