Sunday, 13 October 2013

GIFT BOWS USING THE GIFT BOW DIE

Have been busy lately using the gift bow die. I must say that I am totally in love with this die. So quick and easy to use and gets great results every time. Already I have used this die about 20 times. Three times to attach bows to birthday presents. The bows in the photo below I made for a friend who works in a nursing home. They were having a fundraiser so I made her some of these to sell as part of the fundraiser. This is only a small selection of the 40 that I made for her, and I made them all in two nights - super quick, which you just have to love. The paper I used in this photo is retired Autumn Spice cardstock, but as you can see they turn out beautifully. Now to make some in preparation for Christmas gifts.


 
 

Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
 

 

All items used are from Stampin' Up!

Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Gift Bow Die
• Big Shot
All papers and buttons are now retired and not available for purchase.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...