Sunday, 6 October 2013

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

Well I know it is a day late, but I was up last night creating for World Card Making Day. Decided to try some landscape scenes with brayering. I have never tried this technique so you are seeing my very first attempt. I got too much Starfruit in my Marina Water so it looks more green than idyllic blue, but happy with it as a starting point. Think I'll have another go at it tonight when the kids are in bed.
 


 
 

Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
All items used are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps
• Simply Sketched (hostess) and Friendship Preserved

Paper
• Tangerine Tango Cardstock
• Basic Black Cardstock
• Whisper White Cardstock

Ink
• Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad
• So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Soft Sued Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Stazon Black Ink Pad®
 


Accessories
• Brayer
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Sponge Daubers
•  Circle Punch
•  Circle  Framelits™ Dies
• Big Shot™
• Window Frames Framelits™ Dies
• Magnetic Platfrom
• White Gel Pen

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a spectacular card Karlie. I rarely get my brayer out....but what you have created is magic. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynda. I think my brayer will be getting some more use now too :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...