Friday, 1 November 2013

BRAYERED CARDS

As some of you may know I have been having a little play with brayering of late. This is my second attempt. Still not quite right as there are distinct lines through it, but I will still use it as a male card front when I am needing one.


This one is my third attempt and I have got rid of most of the distinct lines, although I'm not quite sure about that stamp on it.

 
The one below is my 4th attempt and is a case from Michelle Zindorf who is a brayering queen. She creates the most gorgeous brayered cards. I must say I am very happy with this one. No lines to be seen and the right amount of shading.
 
 
So that is what I have been up to for the last week. I have also been playing a little with MDS and will have some  MDS  projects to share with you all next week.
 

Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
 

All items used are from Stampin' Up!

Stamps
• Love and Sympathy
• Simply Sketched

Paper
• Rasberry Ripple Cardstock
• Early Espresso Cardstock
• Whisper White Cardstock
• Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Patterned Paper

Ink
• Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Rasberry Ripple Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad®



Stampin’ Up! Accessories

• White Gel Pen
• Neutrals Candy Dots
•  Stampin’ Write Markers®
• Blender Pen 

• Brayer
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...