Friday, 14 March 2014

FAVOURITE PRODUCT FRIDAY

Its favourite products Friday. Once again I have found myself in the Occasions Catalogue.
Now I am a sucker for banners, but the OCD part of me can never get the ends just right. Problem solved!
Nested Banner Framelits Dies- $45.95 on their own are there is the  super cute saying stamp set below- that co-ordinates with them .
 
 I will be using these and the stamp set in my upcoming stamp by mail which you still have time to register for.
 
Perfect Pennants Stamp Set - $51.95 in wood mount and $41.95 in clear mount.
Or you can purchase this with the framelits above as a bundle and save 15%.
Such a versatile stamp set I think as it has something for the girls - love hearts and something for the boys - super star.
And this stuff is elegance at its best.
Fancy Foil Vellum
Gold and Silver foil pre-embossed vellum - lurrrrrve it.
$18.95 per pack of gold or silver. You get 9 sheets of 30.5cm x 30.5cm (12'x12') 3 each of 3 single sided designed - hearts, stripe or dots. The scrapbooker in me is seeing some awesome pages with this.



Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
  All items used are from Stampin' Up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...