Friday, 7 March 2014

FAVOURITE PRODUCTS FRIDAY.

 
With all the lovely products available from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues it really is easy to miss some of the absolute gems. So every Friday I am going to share some of my favourite products with you. So this what I have for you this week and both are from the Occassions catalogue: -


Hardwood background stamp
 I bought this last week and can see it getting a lot of use, especially for those hard to do masculine cards.$24.95 in clear mount or $30.95 in woodmount.
Another product I ordered this month the Angled Tag Topper Punch - Ive already used it multiple times and can see it getting a thrashing in my house. $39.95.
 

 
 


Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
  All items used are from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...