Friday, 28 March 2014

FAVOURITE PRODUCTS FRIDAY

Its favourite products Friday.
With all the great products I have been showing off lately thought I would now show some of my workhorses, the tools that I use everyday.
 
 Sizzix Bigshot  $149.95
Now you cant just own a Bigshot, you will develop a love for it. Mine even has a name - Borisetta. It started as Barry, then got Boris then a friend of mine made Boris a pink cover so now she is Borisetta - besides only a women works as hard and effective as my Borisetta. 
 
 
Next up is the adhesives. Now I have every single one.
Glue dots - great for those fiddly little pieces
Snail - for a quick card and fix
Tombow - gives you some wiggle room
Sticky Strip - nothing is moving that sucker lol.
 
 
Last but certainly not least is my faithful Stampin Up Paper Trimmer.
Light and portable, has scoring and cutting blades, plus additional attachment you can purchase. This also has a foldup arm and a handy little storage box underneath - great for crop days.

 
 

Click the Shop Now button or photo to purchase online.
 
  All items used are from Stampin' Up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...