Thursday, 20 March 2014

Sale-a-bration - Stampin Up Good as Gold Card Kit Creations

So earlier in the week I told you all about how I got this kit and had started to play with it to get more bang from it. Again here is the kit that you get for free with any $90 product purchase.
 
You get enough product to make a minimum of 8 cards with envelopes and liners.
This is what you get. A reminder that Sale-a-bration finishes on 31st March 2014 - then you wont be able to get these freebies ever again.
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=919&dbwsdemoid=4002716
 
And here are some more of my creations from this groovy little kit, plus I added some plain cardstock to this one
 

For this one I stamped on the envelope liner with Stazon and used the Banner Framelits to die cut it out. I used our Basic Rhinestone Jewels and coloured them with a Sharpie.




Click the Shop Now button or photo to purchase online.
 
  All items used are from Stampin' Up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...