Monday, 17 March 2014

SALEABRATION 2014 PROJECTS - GOOD AS GOLD CARD KIT STAMPIN UP

With only two weeks left of Sale-a-bration time is running out to score yourself some freebies. Remember for every $90 of product you purchase you get to choose one Sale-a-bration item for free.
I got myself some goodies in February - ok I will tell you - I got the Perfect Pennants Bundle & the Hardwood Stamp. Then for my Free SAB item I got this Good as Gold Card Kit.
With two young children I often need some quick cards.
 
You get enough product to make a minimum of 8 cards with envelopes and liners.
This is what you get.
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=919&dbwsdemoid=4002716
 
So you are supposed to make the 8 cards and away you go. Will I just made these three below....  
 

...and then thought hmm, that just seems a waste - I had about 16 flags left and other bits and pieces. So made up some other designs with the left overs here are just two of them.


I will have some more to share with you later in the week too from this kit.
 


Click the Shop Now button or photo to purchase online.
 
  All items used are from Stampin' Up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...