Wednesday, 30 April 2014

DINOSAUR CARD FOR MY BOY

As some of you would know my eldest boy turned 5 on Sunday.
 To fit in with his chosen them of a dinosaur party I made his this Dinosaur Punch Art Card. I cant take credit for the whole thing as I did see one on the web - I think it was a few years old as some of the punches are not available anymore. So I got to work and recreated it using current Stampin Up products ( except for the embossing folder which is retired now ). As you can see below is the finished product. I was quite impressed with my little effort and think he is ever so cute:)
 
 
 
 
 
All items used are from Stampin' Up!
If you would like any information on what I used to make this item
just drop me an email today.
 

Or Click the Shop Now button to purchase online.
 
 

 

 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...