Friday, 4 April 2014

FAVOURITE PRODUCTS FRIDAY

Its favourite products Friday.
Well the Occasions catalogue just has me suckered in. So many great things in it.
Anyone who knows me well will tell you I rarely hand-cut anything. I love a stamp set that coordinated with a punch or framelit, particulary if I can then turn that into a 3D              multi-layered embellishment.Which brings me to this gorgeous bundle. - 
 
Nested Starburst Framelits Dies- $45.95 &
Starburst Sayings Stamp set - $35.95(clear)
 
Even better you can bundle this one and get it for $69.50 in clear mount or $77.25 in wood mount, saving you 15% off the RRP.
 
What I love about these is you could also team them up with the Circles Framelits and then the possibilities are endless.
 
 
 
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134818&dbwsdemoid=4002716
  


Click the Shop Now button or photo to purchase online.
 
  All items used are from Stampin' Up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...