Wednesday, 16 April 2014

OH MY GIDDY AUNT - IM SO EXCITED

 
 
 

I am so excited. I absolutely adore Project Life and now can let you all know  about the amazing partnership from Stampin' Up! and Becky Higgins. You can go here for more info about what we will be getting, but I can tell you it will be here ready for purchase on 1st July with our new catalogue. Who would love to get their Project Life with a 20% discount. Everyone. Well its easy. Join my Stampin' Up! team. To join my fun team click here. Want more information, well here it is:-

*$169 to join allows you to choo
se $235 in any product.
* No contracts, just an amazing journey.
 *Great support from  myself, our team and Stampin Up head office.
*An exclusive pre-order of products weeks before its released to the public.
*Easy to navigate website and catalogues.
PLEASE don't hesitate to ask any questions.. And share this excitement with your friends.

To find out more email me or give me a call 0438 368 449.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...